Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Zimbabwe...? Oh Yes!

Received news recently, that if & should everything clicks into gear, I might find myself on a plane to Africa-again. Only this time it's not to West Africa, but to somewhere south-Zimbabwe.



















The last time I was in Africa was on a working trip to Ghana. I was posted there for two months & it was an eye opener for me.


Anyway, if I do go to Zimbabwe, one of the many things I look forward to is taking the safari trips. Being several metres away photographing wild lions, elephants, zebras, rhinos & other wild animals is something I've always wanted to do.


I may have to upgrade my trusted standard Canon lenses to a telephoto one or 'Simba' might take a nip at me.




















































Another exciting thing I MUST do, is cast my eyes on one of the world's greatest natural wonders-Victoria Falls.
































Isn't it amazing?



When I was a boy growing up I wanted to be a pro-footballer and play for Man.United, now that I'm older I want to be like David Adams the photo-journalist on Discovery Channel. Traveling the world, seeing new things & photographing breathtaking pictures.













Well, hopefully the opportunity comes, so look out Simba & Zimbabwe.....here I come!


pictures courtesy of:


jeffgoins.myadventure.org
www.davidadamsfilms.com.au
www.vacationtechnician.com
www.britannica.com
www.equitour.co.uk
www.wildlifetourism.net
www.african-safari-and-travel-advisor.com

1 comment:

Abg Bani said...

kalau hang nak tengok safari, tak yah gi jauh jauh. kat opis ni pun dah mcm safari. ada adegan buru memburu dan bunuh membunuh utk hidup hak hak hak