Monday, May 16, 2011

Auditers=Busybodies...!

Today most of my time was spent in the Security Room because there's only one thing I hate more than a busybody.....it's auditers!

Yep, they came...they took all my files....they interrogated me (only in the morning)....and they dumped all the files on my table when they're done...Stupid people! "Simpan la balik mana ko amik tadi, bodo!"



















This was the third audit my team had to go through. First it was internal audit, then fixed asset audit and now...finance audit. I know these auditers people are just doing their jobs but I can't help but be offended & 'meluat' when they start to question me.

As if I'm gonna 'steal' money or 'hide' cheques. First of all, my job does not allow me to accept cash for rental payments. And two, all payment cheques are crossed cheques. So there's no issue of 'lost' payment. And all documents are in place where it should be.

So, all you auditers aka 'busybodies' can go fly kites & 'menyemak' somewhere else...!

No comments: