Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oranje Power!



















Because of work, I am unable to follow matches during this year's Euro Championship. What a waste. I can only catch highlights & repeats.

The thrill of getting up & watching a football match 'live' is what gets my adrenalin going, but alas, I couldn't do it this year.














However, I'm thrilled to see that my Oranje team is doing extremely well in this tournament. Whipping two previous World Cup winners looks like a breeze for Van Nistelrooy & co.

















Hope that Netherlands will go all the way to win it this year.


Pictures courtesy of:

www.telegraph.co.uk
www.thesun.co.uk

2 comments:

beezee~bee said...

its gonna b nazis vs d spaniards...who wud hv guess huh ;)

nways RefLectiON has moved to http://euphoricroyale.blogspot.com

Total Football said...

hohohohoho

absolutely total football!!!

the great total football will never die!!!

did you see total football crushed the catenaccio army!!!

two thumbs up!!!!!
********

visit my blog at sepakbolatotal.blogspot.com