Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Daddyhood here I come...!

Hello people,

I've been busy lately with some work. Hardly had time to breathe or to update my blog. Anyway, one of the good news is located below:


















What you're looking at is the very first ultrasound scan of my unborn child, whom my wife & I fondly refers to as Peanut! Hehehe....yep that's right I'm gonna be a daddy!!!

So the time has finally come for me to go through what my dad has gone through when he had me. Whether I'm ready or not I've got to step up to the plate.

Somebody once told me: "There's never a good time to have children...When the baby comes, ready or not, you have to do it & take responsibility"

So wish me luck people :o)

4 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

salam..

all the best.. frankie is in very vulnerable and delicate condition now so take care ok...

congrats u both :)

ANDRÉ D'LUCCA said...

Hi, your blog is very nice! congratulations!
I invite you to visit my blog.

Bye

Eriq Kontena said...

Thanks! Frankie is well taken care of :o)

Eriq Kontena said...

Andre d'lucca....your blog is not in english?