Friday, December 7, 2007

Tagged















Got tagged by Mirror me. Sorry it took a while to write this. My 7 Silly me:


1) Growing up I always thought that the "bad" guys on telly were actually bad in real life! Was wondering why the police didn't catch them.


2) I used to wear this "Donny & Marie Osmand" t-shirt EVERY single day. Hehe! I was 4


3) Cycled to Klang town coz I didn't know how to take the bus there. I was 13!


4) Will never get out of car until I've parked it nicely in the box. Present day!


5) Always arranged my dollar notes from the newest/cleanest notes to the oldest.


6) Didn't know how to top my handphone's prepaid until the sales person taught me, hehe! Silly huh?


7) Didn't have a handphone until I was 28!


I know, I'm that weird & silly....


Picture courtesy of: www.es.inmagine.com

1 comment:

beezee~bee said...

LOL! chuckle on # 1 & 3...duh!
i share #5 &6 tho...
hv a gr8 wkend ahead ;p